Friday, January 2, 2009

A No Gardening Day

I hate it when this happens! Today was a "no gardening day". By the time we went to Abbas' restaurant, the mall and then visited once we got back into Ocala, I got home after dark. So no gardening for me! :(

The day started out breezy and overcast. I was out of the immediate area all day so I have no idea if it stayed overcast. I understand the highs were mid to upper 70's all day and that we're to get to the low 50's tonight. Currently it is 54.

Needless to say we had no rain today so I should probably go ahead and water tomorrow. I'll try to get to my mini-project tomorrow as well.

Not much of a report today, but that's okay. It's a good thing to spend time with friends.

Happy Gardening!

4 comments:

  1. I've had one of those weeks, it seems. So many projects planned and pretty much nothing done except organized my sewing stuff. Can't wait to get into the gardening.

    Better luck to us next week.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to tomorrow (or should I say later today?). Perhaps I'll get at least my mini-project done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went grocery shopping to stock up the larder a bit. It was getting low. Have done nothing else today. Will go to church tomorrow morning then I hope to be home for the week. I have so many projects planned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a productive week! I will post pictures of my completed mini-project today I hope. But who knows. It seems time is so limited lately!

    ReplyDelete